Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Method
1) Booking fee for Reservation of Event Date:- RM1,000 (non-refundable);
ii) Full payment to be made SEVEN (7) days before the Function date. (applicable for event date booked less than a month) and/or
iii) (applicable for event date booked later than a month)
a) 80% upon Confirmation of Event – THREE (3) Months before the event date;
b) Balance 20% or full settlement – TWO (2) Weeks before the event date.
2. Payment may be paid in the following ways to:
JUMBO RESTAURANT && CATERING SDN. BHD." and bank in to our MBB Acct. No : 5148 3310 2126 (SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL)
i) Online/Fund Transfer or Interbank GIRO
ii) Cash or Cash Deposit (ATM)
iii) Cheque or Cheque Deposit
iv) Credit Card
• (i), (ii), (iii) Bank in slips to be faxed to Jumbo’s Office at 03-80709963 as proof of payment.
3. Cancellation of order can be accepted with notice of at least 5 working days prior to the function date. An administrative charge
of RM300.00 or 20% of the menu price, whichever is higher shall be imposed.
Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice shall attract 50% of the menu price as Cancellation Charges.
4. All functions are limited to maximum of 3 hours from setup time for breakfast, lunch or high tea and 4 hours or before 11.00 PM for dinner.
Extra charges applicable for additional hours.
5. Any changes requested in the confirmed menu less than 10 days from the function date will not be entertained.
6. Surcharge on Menu prices applies for orders below 50 pax.
7. Service and Transportation Charges
a) Chef on site will incur charges of RM 90.00 per chef.
b) Waiters/Servers are charged at RM 80.00 per person for buffet service and dome service.
c) A minimum Transportation Charges applies.
d) Additional charges shall apply for transportation,chefs and service staff for functions outside Klang Valley.
e) A surcharge will be imposed for events held between 4.00 AM to 8.00 AM
f) Rates are doubled on eve and on the day of Deepavali only.
8. Furniture for Buffet and Dome food preparation shall be arranged by the customer.
9. The Company (Caterer) shall not be responsible for any damage to equipment, artifacts, décor items, props and lighting.
10. The Company shall not be responsible for any shortcoming if the guests turn out to be more than the confirmed number of pax ordered by the Organizer.
11. The Company shall not entertain any complains or claims if the food turned bad due to delay from the confirmed serving time.
12. The Caterer is under no obligation to deliver balance food to the customers' residence should there be any left over. However if the
customer wants to take back any food balance if any, the customer shall provide to the Caterer food containers and the vendor shall
transfer the same into the container provided. The customer shall be responsible to transport the food balance to the desired destination.
13. Thereafter the Caterer shall not be responsible for the quality of the food balance as possibilities of cross contamination is high
and given the duration the food has been exposed to external conditions and environment the goodness / fitness for
consumption thereafter cannot be guaranteed.
14. Kindly chop/ sign on the Quotation/ Event Order to show your acceptance, failing which we will not be able to include this order in our system.
15. SST (Service Tax) of 6% is applicable for every event (in compliance with Service Tax Act 2018).
*The company reserves the full and exclusive right to change/modify the above term and conditions without prior notice to customer.